segunda-feira, 1 de agosto de 2011

Kelly








Olá!
Hoje venho mostrar-vos mais uma boneca Hello Kitty que fiz recentemente.
Desta vez optei pelo azul como cor principal para variar um pouco do cor de rosa.
Espero ter agradado e que faça as delícias de mais uma menina.
Volto em breve com mais novidades.

Boa semana!


***

Hello!
Today I came to show you another Hello Kitty doll that I have made recently.
This time I chose the blue as main color for a change to the pink.
I hope to have pleased and to make the delights of another girl.
 I'll be back soon with more news.

 Have a good week!
Comentários
12 Comentários

12 comentários:

  1. People say usually, that blue is only for boys, but I don't agree with it! So I'm glad to see that somebody has the same opinion like me ;) The doll is cute!
    Regards,
    Dora
    www.drucikidory.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love her! ...and I love the colors you've used!

    ♥Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/aseknc/
    To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping. - - Chinese Proverb

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Que perfeição Marlene!! Fico babando!
    Bjs

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I am a HUGE Hello Kitty Lover :) This is the cutest lil thing ever! I wish I knew how to make one

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Eu achei o vestidinho azul ainda mais bonito. Seus trabalhos sao sempre bem caprichados!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Marlen!!!que linda la muñeca me encantaaaaaaa.Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Olá Marlene, ficou mesmo maravilhosa:)
    Beijinhos

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Seus trabalhos são maravilhosos e o blog também.
    Ana

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Ficou um mimo esta Hello Kitty, lindissima. Boa continuação.

    ResponderEliminar

Obrigada pelo seu comentário!
Thanks for your comment!!